Monday, April 11, 2011

It's 71 degrees outside right now. And I'm stuck in a two hour Nutrition and Global Health lecture.
I have never heard a man mumble so incoherently in my life. Grade A mumbler. Visiting lecturer... And he's wearing olive green, ecru, and burgundy. Hi Mr. Drab man, TALK FASTER. And even though this is painful, I can't bring myself to skip a lecture. I'm even taking notes. I'm not totally (read:at all) sure of what he's talking about because he keeps country-hopping, but at least I'm making an effort, right?

Totally from the intertubes. But pretty indicative of the situation.


I want to be playing frisbee right now. There is (literally) nothing that I would rather be doing right now than playing frisbee on the quad outside of Winthrop house. The only way this scenario could be improved upon is if I was a Labrador retriever playing frisbee (because who enjoys frisbee more than a Labrador retriever?).

This can be me?


Other things I would rather be doing right now include:

  • Playing football (note, I don't play football)
  • Walking/jogging along the river
  • Frolicking in a field of daisies
  • Reading in a hammock
  • Flying a kite
  • Walking across the state of Massachusetts 



ONE HOUR LEFT

No comments:

Post a Comment